Isaac Obeng, PA-C
Isaac is an Oregonian for fourteen years who was born and raised in Ghana, West Africa. He is passionate about orthopedic medicine. Isaac has personally experienced the transformative benefits that orthopedic medicine provides. After sustaining a traumatic knee injury and receiving excellent orthopedic surgery and care, he decided to pursue a career in healthcare.
Before moving to Portland, Isaac trained as a nurse in Ghana. He continued his education in Organismal Biology at Portland State University and his Masters Degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Oregon Health and Science University.
When he is not busy chasing his two young children, Isaac enjoys the plethora of outdoor activities the Pacific Northwest provides.
Education and Training
- Master of Science – Physician Assistant Studies – Oregon Health and Science University
- Bachelor of Science- Organismal Biology- Portland State University
- Member- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member- Physician Assistants Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member- Oregon Medical Association